onsdag 19 februari 2014

third day in Lassan!!


Hey again! Time here

 

This morning when I woke up I felt really tired because we was up late yesterday. Yesterday                                                                                                                                  we lost Johan in the crowd of people on the bar (Las Vegas pub) and as usually Johan drank very much shot and drinks. First we looked for two hours in all of Las Vegas. but then Lucas that he might have had with him his phone it turned out that John was going out and buying a cigarette packet but when he went back to the hotel so he went to the wrong hotel and continued partying. And when we last met Johan in the hotel room, so we put on the large television and watched a replay of a hockey game. The game was so bad so after about 15-20 we shut down the television and start play poker and black jack. i decide to Johan should be dealer and I and Lucas met each other. I like gambling really much, gambling is a passion in my life. I like most like poker because in Sweden I had won very much money but my problem is when I had won money I can’t stop playing because I feel that I can win a much much more money. Lucas and Johan think that I has an gambling problem but I don’t think so, Lucas always tells me to stop playing and bring the money home, but now back to the poker game we had up in the hotel room. The clock was very much so we only play one round. And Johan thought that we should play classic poker instead for TEXAS HOLD EM poker. So Johan stars to give out the cards, and didn’t get nothing, so a change all the cards. And Lucas get a one pair. So he changes three cards. And I get three of four , so I goes all in and Lucas who had a pair were now up three queens so he have Full House. So he won and I lost. After that we going to sleep.

 

 Bye Bye

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar