onsdag 19 februari 2014

second day in Las Vegas!!


Hey! Tim here again.

Today we woke up around 8:00 in the morning, and of course it was hard for me to wake up Lucas. I don’t know why it so hard to wake him up, it must be because he is always the last one to fall asleep. And Johan was already on his way to the breakfast when I woke up. Since the breakfast closed at 9:00, we had to wake up early. When we finished our breakfast, which by the way was very good, we went back to our hotel room and started to decide what we wanted to do. Lucas wanted to go shopping but Johan wanted to look at cool hotels, which made the decision very difficult. Finally, we agreed to look at cool hotels and left the shopping for tomorrow. Our first stop was Las Vegas Boulevard, known for its famous hotels gathered along the boulevard. At the boulevard we saw a Super Mario Show, which is an event where a hundred of Super Mario cars are shown. The show was the sickest thing I have ever seen!  Lucas, who loves Super Mario took out his camera as fast as he could and photographed and filmed the show. When the show was over we continued the trip. We found a lot of amazing hotels and the hotel that I liked the most was Paris, which basically was Paris, the capital of France, built in a small scale including the Eiffeltower and the Triumphal Arch! My mind was blown! On impulse, Johan and Lucas suggested that we would go to the Grand Canyon. I thought that Grand Canyon seemed like a good idea, but thought that it was located in Arizona, I asked my friends. Yes, that is right Tim, Lucas said, but we can take the helicopter to Grand Canyon, he proposed. Yes of course, I said gladly. While in the helicopter, my heart beat so hard! I think that this day has been the best day of my life! Bye!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar